Android Studio 2018 SDK + Toolkit Available Here
Android Studio is the official IDE for Google Android operating system, made by JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA software. It is available for download on the Windows, and Linux based operating systems. Especially, it is a replacement for the Eclipse Android Development Tools as primary native application development. However, in Android Studio SDK performance profilers, you can more easily track your apps memory and CPU usage. Also, users can find deallocated objects, locate memory leaks, optimize graphics performance, and analyze network request.
Android Studio 2018 SDK
It is the official IDE or tool for developing application exclusively for Android. Android Studio SDK has a strong editor tool developing a creative emulator for different versions to test. It can simulate sensors without having actual Android devices. It also has very useful Gradle plugin which can create application files with a different configuration. Moreover, it makes exporting and uploading apk on play store easy with a single click. Android studio has instant run which makes testing even faster. Android Studio needs 500 MB for IDE and emulator system image. This is why the minimum disk space is 2GB and the recommended disk is 4GB. Android Studio uses Gradle as the foundation of the build system. This is the most noteworthy feature.
Features of Android Studio 2018 SDK
- The build system runs as an integrated tool from the Android Studio menu.
- Android Studio SDK assists you in debugging and improving the performance of your code.
- This impressive tool uses inline debugging to enhance your code.
- Additionally, it has walk-through in the debugger view which is available for verification of references, expression, and variable values.
- Moreover, the Android Studio SDK Manager packages support annotations library in the Android Support Repository.
- This tool code and iterate faster than ever.
- Based on IntelliJ IDEA, Android studio provides the fastest possible turnaround on your coding and running workflow.
- It can configure builds without limits.
- Gradle based builds provide the flexibility you need to generate APKs for all device types.
How to Crack?
- First of all, download and install Android Studio SDK.
- Run the file.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Now, you can use its full features.